in San Francisco
Entrusting the electrical wiring of your home or business to a low voltage contractor is not a decision made lightly. Rely on Christman Electrical Contracting to assess, diagnose and repair all your electrical needs, provide maintenance to any electrical system, conduct inspections and provide documentation to ensure your home or business is in compliance with regulatory codes.
Christman Electrical Contracting provides residential electrical services from a qualified and certified company specializing in lighting installations and other services that include:
- Landscape and security lighting
- New construction electrical
- Hot tub and spa electrical
- Residential electrical
- Exterior lighting installation
- Remodeling electrical
- Electrical repair
- Lighting installation
- Standby generators
Electrical Services Provided by Christman Electrical Contracting:
Fully insured and bonded, Christman Electrical Contracting electricians are available on call, 24/7, for emergency repairs when prompt response to any electrical emergency is crucial. Call us for immediate assistance in the case of any suspected power problems.
- Electric outlets and circuits installation
- Security & landscape lighting installation
- Water heater installation and replacement
- Track and accent lighting installation
- Electrical wiring – Interior/Exterior
- Specialty indoor and outdoor lighting
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Circuit breaker replacements
- Power surge suppressor
- Home theater installation
- Home automation
- Surge protection
- Electrical heating
- In floor heating
- Electrical Retrofitting
- Electrical home inspection
- Emergency electrical
- Structured cabling
- Rewiring service
- Commercial lighting
Here are a few of the questions that we get asked on a regular basis.
Why are the lights in my home flickering?
This may just be the lightbulb. Check that the light bulb is properly screwed in and if there is no difference, then replace the bulb. Is it still flickering? This is an indication that there is a loose wire which should be handled as soon as possible. If you can, try to not use the light until the electrician arrives as loose wires can lead to fires and/or personal injury.